Answers you can trust.
BFFs don’t have the answers? Don’t kick ’em to the curb, just yet! Ask questions and have them answered by tabú-verified “sexperts,” and soon you’ll be the one everyone is begging for advice. Leaders in their field—from sex therapy to gynecology—our tabú confidants give you the attention and information you’ve been craving.
What is a sexpert you ask?
As the name suggest, a sexpert is an expert in all things sex(ual health)! This includes certified sexuality educators and counselors, sex therapists, gynecologists, urologists, professors, etc.— individuals who have thoroughly studied sexual health and communication.
Does that sound like you?
If you are a certified expert in the fields of sexual health, sex education, human sexuality, or gender, and you gain deep personal satisfaction from giving back and providing people with answers they can trust, please create an account in our community using your real name, and apply as a sexpert below! 🤗
- AASECT (American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists)
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Board of Urology
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT), Women’s Health ABPTS
- Associate of Science in Nursing (ASN) or Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN), sexual health-related certification
- PhD or MEd, human sexuality or related field from an accredited university, or approval by the American Board of Sexology (ABS)
- Masters of Public Health (MPH), sexual/reproductive health focus
If your credentials fall into one of the categories above, you will automatically be approved as an official tabú sexpert. If you feel that you have unique expertise, please send an email with your background and certifications to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to verify! We currently have a range of experts and educators in our community, and are always looking for more people to share their knowledge. Thank you!