A safe space for all.
tabú is dedicated to providing quality sex and health information for everyone. To ensure that our platform remains a safe space for discussing sensitive topics, we ask that all community members adhere to the following guidelines:
- Don’t yuck someone else’s yum. Sexual desires are as diverse as one’s appetite —what’s orgasmic to one person may be repugnant to another. Whether it’s a late night pickle with cream cheese or a mid afternoon rim job, everyone’s entitled to their unique cravings. Don’t shame or judge anyone for their sexual preferences, and be open-minded.
- Don’t be a bully. If you have nothing nice to say, write it in your diary. We have a zero tolerance policy for hateful or offensive speech toward race, ethnicity, religion, gender and sexual orientation. tabú isn’t a garbage can, so don’t talk trash.
- Be as supportive as a triple-D sports bra. Encourage fellow community members with positive and reassuring messages. Be empathetic. Be kind. Be understanding. Navigating sexual waters can be intimidating and scary, and that’s why we want to make the first toe dip as comfortable as possible. Don’t push. Be a floatie.
- Don’t spam. The open forums on tabú are for people to ask questions, give advice and support each other —not for self-promotion. Don’t clog the feed with unwarranted and unrelated links.
- If you see something, say something. The open forums on tabú are for people to ask questions, give advice and support each other —not for self-promotion. Don’t clog the feed with unwarranted and unrelated links.
If you don’t play by the rules…
If you break any of the community guidelines, we reserve the right to remove your content and block or ban your account from the platform.